Thyr was the human Warren also known as Path of Light. It was anathema to Rashan, the human Warren of Dark. It was a derivative of the Elder Warren of Kurald Thyrllan. The Warren could not function over water.
When Tattersail mentioned that she used the Warren, Tayschrenn was startled, suggesting that it was not an easy Warren to master.
The Queen of Dreams was said to be the Mistress of Thyr. High Mage Ussü speculated that Mockra was the child of High Thyr.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Glossary, UK MMPB p.707
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 10, US HC p.236
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 9, US HC p.223
- ↑ Stonewielder, Chapter 2, US HC p.116
- ↑ Stonewielder, Chapter 6, US HC p.321
- List of abbreviations • Paginations • How to reference an article
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.