Sergeant Thom Tissy was a medium infantryman of the 12th squad, 9th Company, 8th Legion of the Adjunct's Army. He was described as having "a face that might be handsome to a female toad, his cheeks pocked and the backs of his hands covered in warts" and "virtually hairless". He also had "short bandy legs, squat as an ogre".
Thom Tissy was part of Adjunct Tavore Paran's punitive expedition against the Army of the Apocalypse. On the road from Aren to Raraku, he, Tulip, Ramp, and Able had done their share of the fighting, and their names were well known amongst the other soldiers in the legion.
Moak asked his fellow sergeants if they had heard of a killer Heavy infantry soldier named Nefarias Bredd. He was uncertain of Bredd's company or legion, but heard he had killed eighteen raiders in one night. Thom Tissy heard it had been eighteen one night and thirteen the next.
His squad at Y'Ghatan:
- Tulip, corporal
- Ramp, heavy infantry
- Jibb, medium infantry
- Gullstream, medium infantry
- Mudslinger, medium infantry
- Bellig Harn, heavy infantry
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 22, UK MMPB p.846/847
- ↑ Reaper's Gale, Chapter 17
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 22, US SFBC p.711
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 7, UK MMPB p.447
- ↑ Reaper's Gale, Dramatis Personae, US TPB p.15
- ↑ Reaper's Gale, Chapter 13, US TPB p.363-364