According to Clip, their history of Anomander Rake told them that Silanah emerged along side Anomander Rake after he had gone into Kurald Emurlahn after its sundering, when he and Kilmandaros had fashioned an alliance and sealed Emurlahn's gate.
Anomander Rake asked her to help slow the Jaghut Tyrant Raest from reaching Darujhistan after his release. She was supported by four Tiste Andii Soletaken in the form of black dragons. She was badly injured by him, but he spared her life.
Later she kept watch over Black Coral from atop the new palace.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Dramatis Personae, UK MMPB p.xv
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 22, US HC p.441-442
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 20, US HC p.416
- ↑ Toll the Hounds, Chapter 6
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 22
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 22, US MMPB p.592
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 8