A Shield Anvil (or T’orrud Segul in the language of the First Empire) was the mortal repository for the fallen (dead), sworn to a particular god. Also described as a mortal soul, to assume the sorrow of the world on behalf of a god. Along with the Mortal Sword and the Destriant, they formed the triumvirate which represented a particular faith.
Notable Shield AnvilsEdit
- Heboric Ghost Hands, Shield Anvil of Treach (Shortly before his death, Heboric realized that he was the Shield Anvil and not the Destriant as he had previously believed.)
- Itkovian, Shield Anvil of the Grey Swords of Fener's Reve
- Norul, Shield Anvil of the Grey Swords of the Wolf's Reve
- Stormy, Shield Anvil of the K'Chain Che'Malle
- Tanakalian, Shield Anvil of the Perish Grey Helms