Omtose Phellack was the Warren (Elder Warren) of the Jaghut, affiliated with the Ice Hold. It was a cold and almost airless realm with steep jagged walls of ice emitting a blue-green light. Its power had been weakened and damaged by countless T'lan Imass breaches over the millennia.
Omtose Phellack was said to bring the cold required to temper the fire and heat of life.
Omtose Phellack was a place in the Odhan of the Jaghut and referred to as the Empty City. It had once been a great city of the Jaghut until the Lord of Hate had convinced his race to dissolve their civilisation and retire to solitary existences. Haut talked about awakening the sorcery of Omtose Phellack.
Notable Users (other than Jaghut)Edit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Glossary, UK MMPB p.707
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Memories of Ice, Chapter 8
- ↑ Reaper's Gale, Glossary
- ↑ Forge of Darkness, Chapter 1, UK PB p.42
- ↑ Forge of Darkness, Chapter 3, UK HC p.55
- ↑ Forge of Darkness, Chapter 3, UK PB p.106