- Cartheron Crust
- Korbolo Dom (half)
- Urko Crust
- Unnamed tutor of House Paran
"Laseen" was Napan for "Thronemaster".
Admiral Nok recounted the early days of Kellanved and Dancer's residence in Malaz City. At the time, the Napan Isles had recently been annexed by the Kingdom of Unta, which hoped to use them as a staging ground for their invasion of Kartool. Many Napan refugees had fled to Malaz City, including Surly, who was of the Napan royal line. Others like Nok served as privateers harrowing the Untan fleets.
The ancient ancestors of the Napan people were almost certainly the blue-skinned Ilnap islanders. A small number of these islanders appeared as refugees from a usurpation of their island kingdom, which was located in the Western Ocean, off the coast of the Jaghut Odhan in the Jaghut Realm. Their arrival by ship occurred during the time that Hood was collecting an army for his war on Death - an army which they joined.
Known members of these Ilnap islander refugees were:
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Deadhouse Landing, Prologue, US HC p.1
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 8, US SFBC p.319-320
- ↑ Deadhouse Landing, Dramatis Personae
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 24, US HC p.587
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 18
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Prologue, UK MMPB p.6
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 5, US SFBC p.247-248
- ↑ Fall of Light, Chapter 12, US HC p.353
- ↑ Fall of Light, Chapter 6, US HC p.150-152/155/157
- ↑ Fall of Light, Chapter 13, US HC p.400-401
- ↑ Fall of Light, Chapter 6, US HC p.144-145/161
- ↑ Fall of Light, Chapter 6, US HC p.151