- "Spiteful, condescending, a sneering bitch in every way!"
- ―Iskaral Pust, appraising his future wife.
Mogora was a D'ivers witch and the wife of Iskaral Pust. She sembled between a human female form and a pack of hundreds of spiders. Originally from Dal Hon, she was a wiry, black-haired woman with a sharp-featured face, who bore a startling resemblance to Iskaral Pust.
Mogora secretly observed Pust for months as he laid the false trail for the Path of Hands. She finally appeared before him as a pack of spiders pouring from his clothing after the crisis had passed. Pust accused her of scheming to gain access to the gate in Tesem's crypt in order to gain Ascendancy. Mogora denied this, replying, "I escaped Dal Hon to be rid of idiots. Why would I become Ascendant just to rule over other idiots." The two entered the Shadow Priest's temple together with Pust suggesting she serve as the new cook.
Pust found the badly injured Mappo Runt after he was separated from Icarium and Mogara healed him. Cotillion speculated that she was "one of Ardata's". Mappo later met Spite who commented that he had been healed by the Queen of Spiders.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Dramatis Personae, UK MMPB p.17
- ↑ House of Chains, Dramatis Personae
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 24, US HC p.592-593
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 20, US HC p.592-594
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 9, UK MMPB p.504-509/511/512
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 14, UK MMPB p.713