Mockra was a Warren also known as the Path of the Mind, and among the rarest warrens accessed by mortals. Mockra-based magic was used to manipulate and influence the minds of others, often through illusion. It could create a mental block that its victim was aware of and still be unable to penetrate. Targets of Mockra could be made to misread the passage of time or lose control of their bodies and become paralyzed.
It also allowed practitioners to see into the minds of their targets. Some practitioners used Mockra to divine visions of the future.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 19, US HC p.494
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 5, US HC p.454
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 19, US HC p.492-494
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 20, US HC p.537
- ↑ Stonewielder, Chapter 4, US HC p.197
- ↑ Stonewielder, Chapter 6, US HC p.321
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 21, UK MMPB p.997