|Adopt a chapter today and help this wiki grow!|
If no work is done by the volunteer on their chapter for 28 days it is marked unfinished or available again, depending on how much work was done.
|Tales of Bauchelain & Korbal Broach|
It was said
1163rd Year of Burn's Sleep
__NOTOC__tag stops a table of contents from being generated.
- The location header should be as brief as possible (eg:
==In Darujhistan==). Imagine it is an article title.
- Headings shouldn't contain links.
- If the epigraph is very long (eg: longer than one page in the book) consider placing it inside collapsed table. See Template:Epigraph
- A source is not required for the epigraphs.
- Things that must be part of the chapter page for it to be considered completed (green).
- Date block (if applicable)
- The summary should cover every viewpoint in that chapter and all significant events (in your opinion) of each viewpoint/perspective/point of view.
- The summary should have the relevant terms wiki-linked (eg:
[[link]]) like a normal page would.
- Recommended, but optional items
- A Trivia section (if applicable)
- More detailed summary
To request a chapter add it to the list below together with your full signature. Don't forget an asterisk.
- I'm re-reading OST, so I've started editing the chapters. I'll complete those. I can't sign.-Toctheyounger
- Editing Toll the Hounds. My sword may drink blood yet. (talk) 23:56, April 11, 2016 (UTC)
Add completed chapters here and sign them as you complete them. This is a record of your hard work.