The large city of Darujhistan was located on the southern shore of the lake. The smaller cities of Gredfallan and Dhavran also bordered the lake to the southwest and west, respectively. It was bounded on the north by the Tahlyn Mountains and the Gadrobi Hills to the southeast.
A squad of Bridgeburners was dropped on the northern shore of the lake by Moranth Quorl. The slick pebbled beach near where they were dropped had a dome of bedrock further up from which it was possible to see the faint glow of the lights of Darujhistan over the misty early morning fog laying over Lake Azur. There was a mossy tumble of rocks at the base of the slope on the other side and a redwood forest stood against the mountainside which contained a secluded glade. Nearby was a clearing in a thicket from where the Moranth took off. There was also a secluded glade within the forest which Quick Ben used for a magic ritual.
The squad then crossed the lake from there to Darujhistan with a fishing boat.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 8, UK MMPB p.256
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 14, US HC p.319
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 8, UK MMPB p.256-259, 265
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 8, UK MMPB p.259
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 8, UK MMPB p.265/266