- "She knew all about desecration. It was her hobby..."
- ―On Kilmandaros
Kilmandaros was worshipped as an Elder Goddess by the Forkrul Assail. She favored a form that possessed the physical characteristics of the species, such as more joints than a normal humanoid, allowing her to manipulate her body into odd shapes. She was obsessed with death and destruction. She was the mother of Sechul Lath and step-mother of Errastas.
It was hinted that Kilmandaros, Sechul Lath and Errastas were behind the plan to steal the heart of the Crippled God. Kilmandaros freed Korabas, the Otataral Dragon. In retaliation, she was hunted down and killed by Draconus.
In the Elder Age, the Child of Earth Denuth despaired for peace on a world filled with such powerful feuding entities as Draconus and Liossercal, among others. He recalled Kilmandaros saying that the unending strife was "no more than pettiness and childish prickliness."
Kilmandaros was revealed to be one of the Azathanai and the wife of Grizzin Farl. She came across Haut, Varandas, and Korya Delath as she raced through the valley around the "Empty City" of Omtose Phellack, weeping and smashing down Jaghut towers. Haut and Varandas challenged her and drove her away. From there she ran to the Tower of Hate and encountered Draconus and his son, Arathan, nearby. She and Draconus argued as she forcibly tried to take Arathan to bed. Draconus informed her that Errastas and Sechul Lath had murdered Karish, the wife of Hood, and he recommended she kill them both. Kilmandaros went back into the night to continue her fit of rage and grief.
- Errastas: "How does Kilmandaros feel about killing her own children?"
- Sechul Lath: "Don’t you understand anything, Errastas? She doesn’t feel anything."
- ―Errastas and Sechul Lath conspiring[src]
- "She wore violence like a fur cloak riding her shoulders, a billowing emanation that brushed him again and again."
- ―Sechul Lath thinking about his mother