High House Light was one of the Houses within the Deck of Dragons.
In Tiste Andii legend Light was said to have been created at the birth of Father Light by Mother Dark.
Iskaral Pust mentioned a number of positions within the Houses of the Deck without assigning names to them. Amongst those mentioned was that of the Soldier of High House Light.
Spindle performed a reading of the Deck during the Pannion War that drew the Captain of High House Light suggesting hope, except that the card fell in the shadow of Hood's Herald.
Known positions in High House Light and confirmed associated AscendantsEdit
Likely candidates for positions in High House LightEdit
King of High House Light - Urusander by Mrakobulka
Champion of High House Light - Osseric by Mrakobulka
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Gardens of the Moon, Glossary, UK MMPB p.708
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 6, UK B p.252/253
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 5, US SFBC p.179
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Bonehunters, Glossary, UK MMPB p.1207
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Return of the Crimson Guard, Glossary, UK PB p.701
- ↑ The Crippled God, Chapter 15, UK HB p.429
- ↑ Blood and Bone, Chapter 6, UK PB p.314
- ↑ Return of the Crimson Guard, Book 2 Chapter 3, UK PB p.317
- List of abbreviations • Paginations • How to reference an article