The Gral were a tribal people on the Seven Cities continent who lived in the Ehrlitan foothills down to Pan'potsun. They were known for not respecting the occupying Malazan forces and also for being uncompromising bargainers. They were also known for dealing rapidly and harshly with any perceived insult, often deliberately provoking others in order to pursue a vendetta. Reputedly, they were impossible to surprise from behind.
Gral wore thin bleached linen robes with a hood pulled over their heads.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Glossary, UK MMPB p.936
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 2, US HC p.61
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 2, US HC p.60
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 5, US HC p.126
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 18, US TPB p.465-466
- ↑ Reaper's Gale, Chapter 15, US TPB p.427-428
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Prologue, US HC p.30
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 3, US HC p.94