Fanderay was the long lost mate of Togg and with him the joint holder of the beast throne. They were said to be the most ancient of the Elder Gods who considered Draconus, Krul, and the Sister of Cold Nights to be young entities by comparison.
In Darujhistan, the death of the Wolf Goddess of Winter was marked each year a week before the Gedderone Fête. One custom, commented on by Murillio was the procession of a brilliantly painted carriage drawn by three white horses in black bridles symbolising the Goddess being carried out. The carriage was accompanied on either side by middle-aged women who were balancing bronze cups on their shaved heads from which steams of scented smoke unfurled.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 7, UK MMPB p.229
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Glossary, UK MMPB p.706
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 20, UK MMPB p.866
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 18, UK MMPB p.791
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Memories of Ice, Prologue
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 7, UK MMPB p.229/230