Ebron was born in Karakarang. He was originally a squad mage for the 5th squad, 2nd Company of the Ashok Regiment. He was later incorporated into the 7th Squad, 8th Legion, 9th Company of the Bonehunters.
Ebron was stationed with the Ashok Regiment under Captain Kindly in Silver Lake on Genabackis. When the rampaging Teblor, Karsa Orlong, attacked his garrison, Ebron released and armed Sergeant Cord and others in their squad who were under house arrest for drunkeness. It was Ebron's "fire net" which finally brought down Karsa, allowing the regiment to take him prisoner. The net was apparently a reshaping of a Ruse spell normally used to stun and capture enormous dhenrabi, and Ebron "near wet my pants" when Karsa largely shrugged off the nastiest spell he had.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 12, UK MMPB p.539
- ↑ House of Chains, Dramatis Personae
- ↑ Reaper's Gale, Dramatis Personae, UK BCA edition p.xvi
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 2, US SFBC p.137
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 2, US SFBC p.133-136
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 7, UK MMPB p.447
- ↑ Dust of Dreams, Chapter 23, UK HB p.841