Challice D'Arle was the youngest daughter of Nobleman Estraysian D'Arle in Darujhistan. At the time of Gardens of the Moon, she was courted by many suitors and tales of the rich gifts she was receiving made the rounds.
Crokus Younghand stole the content of Challice's jewel box from her bedroom whilst she was asleep. The young thief became infatuated with the thought of her and decided to return the jewels. He also considered to become well-read and to be presented to the young woman as a gentleman and suitor. Challice woke up whilst Crokus returned the jewels but she did not call the guards. That and the brief conversation they had further strengthened Crokus in his feelings for her.
Crokus (aka Cutter) met Challice again after his prolonged absence from Darujhistan. Kruppe revealed that she had married and was now the lady wife of a nobleman named Gorlas. She was, however, disappointed in her marriage and later took Cutter as her lover.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 5, UK MMPB p.179
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Dramatis Personae, UK MMPB p.xiv
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 5, UK MMPB p.184
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 7, UK MMPB p.235/240
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 11, UK MMPB p.369
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 13, UK MMPB p.419/422
- ↑ Toll the Hounds, Chapter 3
- ↑ Toll the Hounds, Chapter 11
- ↑ Toll the Hounds, Chapter 23