The city contained a number of constructions from white marble, including the main temple, which had one open face. This favoured the Seguleh lifestyle, as did the location's green mountains and the position of the practice grounds, in the city's centre.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 2, UK MMPB p.79
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 2, UK MMPB p.86-88
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 14, UK MMPB p.551
- ↑ Song of the Exiles: Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 4, UK MMPB p.164-165
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 4, UK MMPB p.192-196
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Epilogue, UK MMPB p.840-841