The city of Cant was the capital of the Seguleh people, situated on the northern tip of the Isle of the Seguleh in southern Genabackis. They lived there in exile from the city of Darujhistan, though later adopted it as their permanent homeland.
The city contained a number of constructions from white marble, including the main temple, which had one open face. This favoured the Seguleh lifestyle, as did the location's green mountains and the position of the practice grounds, in the city's centre.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Song of the Exiles: Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 4, UK MMPB, pg. 164-165
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 4, UK MMPB, pg. 192-196
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 2, UK MMPB, pg. 86-88
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Epilogue, UK MMPB, pg. 840-841
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 2, UK MMPB, pg. 79
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 14, UK MMPB, pg. 551