Calot was a cadre mage in the 2nd Army. He was at least one hundred years old, wrinkles often showing on his high forehead when he frowned. The mage was extremely thin, bony, and small in build, though described as well proportioned. He had been under the command of Nedurian at one point.
During the Siege of Pale Calot broke off his attack on Moon's Spawn to channel his own energy and Warren into defending Tattersail. By channeling his defenses outwards he was left vulnerable and perished in the siege having been caught in a blast of bright fire. Calot was facing the plain rather than Moon's Spawn just before being struck leading Tattersail to assume that the fatal attack had been perpetrated by Tayschrenn.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Dramatis Personae, UK MMPB xii
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 2, UK MMPB p.59/60
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 2, UK MMPB p.76
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 2, UK MMPB p.80/81
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 2, UK MMPB p.75