Chancellor Rava and Conquestor Avalt were discussing the possibility that Abrastal might have spies at the Letherii court who might be behind the mysterious deaths of Rava's spies there. The both seemed to fear the Queen far more than her husband and agreed that she must not get involved in their 'present game'.
Abrastal sent her daughter Felash, ostensibly as an ambassador, to Letheras to meet with King Tehol and Queen Janath. It was Janath's opinion that Felash had come to eliminate a rival spy networks, or rather her handmaiden would on her behalf.
Abrastal attended Tavore's parley. She brought along Evertine soldiers who went out amongst the Malazans with bottles 'to be human'. It was not clear whether the bottles contained drink or medicine.
Abrastal had many children. Mentioned were:
- Hethry, who was her third daughter
- Felash, who was the King's fourteenth daughter.
- Hethry's brother
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Dust of Dreams, Chapter 6, UK HB p.191/192
- ↑ The Crippled God, Chapter 3, UK HC p.80
- ↑ Dust of Dreams, Chapter 6, UK HB p.192
- ↑ Dust of Dreams, Chapter 9, UK HB p.286-289
- ↑ The Crippled God, Chapter 3, UK HC p.113-115
- ↑ Dust of Dreams, Chapter 2, UK HB p.82/83
- ↑ Dust of Dreams, Chapter 14, UK HB p.469